What is Caesarstone?
Caesarstone is a quartz product that just happens to have the brand name Caesarstone. It is an engineered stone, which means that it is not entirely natural as the quartz is actually made up of composites or combinations of crushed stones that are blended together with pigments and resins, or other binders, to create a large piece.
This quartz brand is used for countertops in kitchens, baths and other areas where a smooth and finished material is required. Caesarstone is available in block or slab configurations. Once a home or business owner chooses a slab, the actual piece or slab will be cut to the appropriate dimensions by a fabricator. It will be polished, fashioned, assembled and installed in a home or business.
Ceasarstone is part of a brand name and is an actual company that was formed in 1987. It is headquartered in Kibbutz Sdot Yam, Israel and produces quartz in Israel and the United States. Caesarstone is distributed throughout the world via a network of various distributors who provide products for businesses and private entities.
This quartz brand has been utilized and placed in commercial and private spaces all over the world. It can be found in upscale hotels, fine restaurants, department stores, offices and homes. Homeowners love Caesarstone and consider it to be the perfect countertop material for kitchen use.
Why Should I choose Caesarstone
There are any number of reasons why a home or business owner should choose Caesarstone and here are some reasons why consumers should think about using it.
- For one reason alone, Caesartone is simply exquisite and is comparable to natural stone materials. Its composition can be configured to resemble granite, marble and even concrete, minus any flaws that might occur with a purely natural stone. Caesarstone surfaces are made without flaws, defects or blemishes. Their surfaces are beautifully colored in varying finishes and hues and contain amazing flecks, whirls and other touches.
- In addition to being beautiful, Caesarstone is extremely durable. The quartz it contains is one of the hardest minerals imaginable and Caesarstone is made up of at least 94 percent quartz.
- Other reasons to choose Caesarstone countertops besides their beauty and durability include:
- Resistance to stains and cracks as well as scratches, food acids, mold and solvents
- Simple upkeep, care, and maintenance
- Smooth and easy installation
- Resistance to heat, cold and liquids
Caesarstone has much to offer to homeowners today and its beauty and durability have proven that it is a top-of-the-line material for countertop use. If you want to know more about Caesarstone, fill out the online contact form and a Caesarstone specialist will return your inquiry as quickly as possible.